Friday, September 17, 2010

the application bungled to initialize properly (0xc0000034)?

hi!

I'm trying to install a Logitech quickcam camera but the cd which I'm supposed to use for installing it uses Windows MEdia player 9 which everytime I try to intall I draw from the message the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034),



- is in attendance any way to fix the problem near the Windows Media player? I tried un-installing and re-installing but I still get this annoying message...

]

- is here a way to install the Logitech QuickCam Go camera minus windows medium player?



thanks enormously much!

the application bungled to initialize properly (0xc0000034)?

Your media player's registry entries are corrupt and unreferenced. Try to download some upright registry editor or a registry repairer and try to repair the media player entries. The error which ur getting is due to ur software cannot fetch the required files from the system to nouns the media player. Re-installing the medium player wont be a worth of an effort. Instead install some another medium player like Real Player and pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment