Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are within any perfect graphics cards for smaller amount than $200?

My graphics card is a piece of cast-offs and I will never put another piece of ATI garbage contained by my computer again. I have be using it for the past five years and I am finally going to replace it.



I would really similar to an nVidia because that mfr seems to own its stuff together a bit more than ATI.



I would also like to spend nearly $100, but will go greater.



I play 3D games like WoW and I call for a graphics card for them, but I don't care if the games look a bit crappy, as long as they play ok.



What would you suggest for me?

Are within any perfect graphics cards for smaller amount than $200?

hell yes there are, and i agree beside you about ati. for roughly speaking $120, you could get a 7600gt, and that would more than run wow at max settings. a 7600gs would be around 89-99 dollars, and would also run it intensely well. if you spend 159 or so, you could attain a 7900gs and you would be in even better shape, but since you said you don't mind how it looks, i would in recent times get a the 7600gs. you will be self-righteous with how it looks, its trouble-free to install, and nvidia is good in the order of providing new firmware and support.
I bought ending Sunday a Geforce 8600 GT XXX edition... What I played, I can teel you it fits to me.. It has direct x 10, which is a positive point
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/productdet...



and it's free shipping



if you own serious dough to burn go for the NVidia 8800 series! THAT ROCKS!
The nvidea g force fx fill the bill .
no or yes
word of advice!doesn`t matter what you're choice,make surely sure you delete all of you're ati drivers and any overclock programs you enjoy installed for ati.


No comments:

Post a Comment