Friday, September 17, 2010

Windows Media Player 11 won't make the addition of my files to the Library?

I hold all of my music stored on an USB external not easy drive which has be working fine. However, I recently unplugged my firm drive for a short period of time and presently, when I plugged it back contained by, WMP just won't append my music files to the library.



Any idea why and how I can solve this? Thanks.

Windows Media Player 11 won't make the addition of my files to the Library?

Do a system restore. Guaranteed to work. Back up your files though, because they can be lost.
freshly drag and drop the whole music folder.

well brought-up luck : )
Go to the Add to Library. Click on the advanced Tab. Click Add. Select the my folders and those I can access radial and select the folder the files are in. For some pretext it doesn't see all folders by failure to pay.
It sounds like Windows Media Player does not recognise the report directory and is still trying to add music from you external frozen drive. To fix this open up Windows Media Player and press F3. Now you'll see the Add to the library box, Select Advanced Options and afterwards click add. Now manually make a payment the folder directory in which your music is located (E.G My Music) by select it and pressing ok.



Hope this helped. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment