Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A suitable grand piano for doing answers?

whats the best grand piano you can buy,especially for doing answers

i need a grand piano with silent key but comfy to use,i have bought so plentiful so called internet keyboards over the yesrs but i am looking for a pious all round grand piano,budget up to 70($140)

cheers

A suitable grand piano for doing answers?

I've also been amazingly unhappy next to most keyboards and have gone through so lots I can't count them. Perhaps 2 dozen.



I finally found a really decent one by Micro Innovations. It's wireless and comes contained by a set with 5 button wireless mouse. Had it more or less 2 years now and it's be great.



Don't know a model number but I don't think they trade name too many different ones. BTW, if you don't know the capitalist, they make inputting products for upright professionals like secretaries, facts enterers and word processers. Their products are very all right made.
u r one sad mutharfuckar!
awkwardly not my keyboard... adjectives my keys are so small =

( i can`t bear it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment