Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Atheros AR5004G 13 Channel Driver ?

I'm looking for an Atheros AR5004G 13 Channel Driver.

I know one exists because I have it installed before but I can't for the vivacity of me find the driver for it !



I'm in Europe so I'm allowed to use adjectives 13 channels but I can't find a driver which supports depression 13 !



Please help me !!!



P.S. I've also posted this interrogate in General (wasn't sure where on earth to post or how to delete), so who ever answers this gets both sets of points :D

Atheros AR5004G 13 Channel Driver ?

Ha, another VJ...



Well I know this is possible. Have tried shifting the region settings on your driver ? Europe supports 1-13 so you should make sure your driver is set to europe.



Other than that I don't know... Maybe someone else can give a hand you out if this doesn't help ! :-)



VJ

No comments:

Post a Comment