Friday, September 17, 2010

Would it be better to use an NTSC TV as my computer monitor?

> My monitor is a 17inch CRT brand NTC.



> NTSC TV is a 21 inch Sanyo.



> If the TV is better, what do I necessitate to connect it to the computer?



Thank you.

Would it be better to use an NTSC TV as my computer monitor?

No, it's not better, unless you have a HD TV. Normal TVs run on a resolution of 640 by 480. Most monitors can run over twice that.
no, I've hear over and over rare floor metals that are in tv crt tubes are not apt for computer monitors. it never hurts to try it out though...it's a fun project. text looks discouraging though.
why should you do that? pc monitors are designed to display computer imagery at their best. my teacher have used the regular tv on a computer, but only for reporting because the tv is much larger, but the point of the output are compromised.

private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment