Friday, September 17, 2010

Windows Vista / Internet Explorer problem, read details..how do I fix this?

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS ON VISTA -NOT TO BE RUDE, BUT I DON'T CARE -I only just need an answer to this problem if you know of one:



Whenever I unequivocal IE7 through Vista I ALWAYS get this stipulation box that says IE have stopped working correctly and it asks me if I want to close it. No matter what I do, it DOESN'T close, because it is NOT working incorrectly....



So why do I hold getting that warning box? Is it only a bug that means zilch and eventually an update will resolve it?



I usually use Firefox, so again, don't tell to stop using IE or let somebody know me XP is better, that will not answer my question! Thanks!

Windows Vista / Internet Explorer problem, read details..how do I fix this?

Windows xp is better ,You should stop using IE.
I agree next to homeslice.


No comments:

Post a Comment