Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ATI All contained by Wonder TV Tuner card. Can I use it next to a satellite?

Right very soon I have my straightforward cable line running into it and I return with the 82 something, basic channel and Im able to use the Window’s MCE to DVR my shows.



My examine is: Can I send a string into the card using the Dish Network or any other satellite broadcast?



I can't find any info regarding this. Im thinking no. The satellite beneficiary is the decoder for the signal from the dish, where the card could not do the trick contained by decoding



Anyone know FOR SURE?

ATI All contained by Wonder TV Tuner card. Can I use it next to a satellite?

Yes you can hook up the decoder to your ant. surrounded by and if you have remote sensors from your MCE you can use that to adaptation channels from the decoder. hold MCE setup to a receiver box(decoder) next download the latest guide from the lattice. You setup your scheduled recordings from the guide after MCE sends the signal to the decoder to change drain when it is time to record.
no cant use it next to satellite

for satellite you should get DVB card (pci or external)

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment