Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Anyone know how i can verbs my music record from my mature computer to my clean one?

i enjoy a lot of music on my wmp 11 that i downloaded for my ipod, be wondering how can i get that directory to my new computer ?

Anyone know how i can verbs my music record from my mature computer to my clean one?

fastener the file and burn it onto a cd
Thumbdrive, burn a compact disc, external hard drive, wireless, crossover cable, etc.
it's simple man, you can any burn into a dvd-rw or paste into a portable drive and verbs into your new workstation.



Alternatively, you can take out the harddisk of ripened pc and plug within as slave into your NEW pc. With that you can hold all access to your music files, not to mention copying and pasting it at a in one piece faster rate.



that's it, have a nice light of day.

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment