Tuesday, September 21, 2010

32 bit and 64 bit processing?

I enjoy a 32 bit OS. If I changed to 64 bit, would I still be about to run alike programs I have immediately? I have a processor i.e. 32 and 64 bit, but I want more power. What should I do? Maybe get XP 64 bit?



PS I own a Athlon 64 FX processor and the M2N32-SLI Deluxe/Wireless Edition motherboard.

32 bit and 64 bit processing?

From my experience if you use your computer for gaming and need the best deeds out of your system, i would stay with what you enjoy now. However if you use it for of late general computing upgrading to a 64bit OS shouldn't be too much of a problem. I tried xp64 and vista 64bit, its be a slow and buggy process, especially since a lot of the 64bit drivers are duly new and still enjoy a lot of kink to work out, where as the 32bit drivers enjoy been around for some time and are importantly optimized. i would wait another year in the past venturing into the 64bit realm. also check your hardware for compatible 64bit drivers, i know my printer, sound card and pattern cam did not workon 64bit windows for the longest time.
64-bit database system also can improve disk nouns. Rather than having to lug a large disk, such as a 9 GB storage module, and segmenting it into 32-bit addressable chunks (2 GB each), you can address the entire disk..



While some 64-bit machines can process both 64-bit and 32-bit instructions, and translators exist to convert 32-bit programs to slow but functional 64-bit programs, a 64-bit contrivance needs a 64-bit operating system and 64-bit applications to deliver optimum results. 64-bit operating systems run singular on 64-bit machines.



so yes maximum progs will be able to run on 64-bit O.S too.. but its better if u read specifications of respectively software for better results....

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment