Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Will any thorny drive work within my Dimension 3000?

I hold a Dimension 3000 desktop, I am currently bidding on a SEAGATE DB35.1 NEW! 250GB ATA-100 PC DRIVE

SEAGATE MODEL: ST3250823ACE

Will this work in my computer? I hold 80 gigs now and necessitate more desperately. Thanks!

Will any thorny drive work within my Dimension 3000?

depend on what slots your motherboard has and what your complicated drive has my dimension 300 singular has settle slots in mine but i bought it within 2005 i have two one that come with it and a western digital i bought at walmart
im not completely intact next to the terms..



but i have a memory problem and my friend just pluged within another hard drive..



you could other just use two..



and if you do, you dont hold to worry nearly file transfers or accidently missing something


No comments:

Post a Comment