Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AMD 4200+ Overclocking?

Hi, I enjoy an AMD 4200+ with a stock hanger-on and heat sink. My current core temp for a 2.23GHz is around 25-27C, and resembling 32C while under milieu workload.



If I OC it to like 2.4GHz beside my stock fan will it burn out? Any tips? I only just want a touch more performance out of my CPU lacking wasting much. Thanks all.

AMD 4200+ Overclocking?

Hey guy, I enjoy an AMD Opteron 165, overclock from the stock 1.8ghz to 2.25ghz (450mhz OC). I'm on the stock 4-pipe copper cooler and idle at 31*c and max nouns with dual Prime 95's running is 41*c (in an behind the times Compaq case lol).



Overclocking is largely base on your motherboard. Just google overclocking an X2 or Opteron dual core and you'll get plenty of guides.



DO NOT incline the voltage. My Opteron can OC to 2.65 on stock voltage. If you think you must put on a pedestal the voltage, raise it contained by as little a step as possibel in your motherboard BIOS.



Never use one of those auto overclock programs. I used the one on my mid-level enthusiast motherboard and it cranked the voltage from the stock 1.3ish to 1.6! It wasn't stable and crashed.



Good Luck!
You'll be fine if you can win it to run stable. You might have to increase the voltage too. 32c is exceedingly cool for any processor. But you really should use a better heat sink and arctic silver up to that time you ever overclock at all.

private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment