Friday, September 17, 2010

Work.exe??

About 2 days ago I run my anti-spyware (AVG Anti-Spyware, Ad-Aware, & Spybot) and antivirus (AVG) tests. I have a Trojan Horse and a reg hijack (my husband had a P2P on back, but I recently took it off), and so I delete the threats. After that, every time I turn my computer on I get the message:



Work.exe is not a valid application



How do I grasp rid of or fix this so I don't have to see this message every time I turn my computer on?

Work.exe??

Hi,

You should use NoAdware.It's exceptionally effective.I don't enjoy anymore problems with spyware,pop-up,Trojan or virus.Now, you can download and try for FREE.Check it out here:

http://eaziemart.noadware.hop.clickbank.
Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your anti-spyware.


No comments:

Post a Comment