Friday, September 17, 2010

With window vista every time I pluged surrounded by my microphone a piece would come up and ask me what it be and it?

consent to me configure stuff but now it doesn't come up ever since I put within a new complicated drive. does anyone know how to get that to come up?

With window vista every time I pluged surrounded by my microphone a piece would come up and ask me what it be and it?

It's not cog of Windows Vista. You need to reinstall the software for the audio driver. Some motherboards enjoy that feature that you can configure any audio port for any dedicated thing.
You should be capable of do it manually from your control Panel. Plug in your Mic. Click on Control Panel Click on Hardware and Sound Click on Sound Click on the Recording tab any Mics that you plug surrounded by will show up there. Just click it (your mic) once afterwards Click the configure button and set up your mic

wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment