Friday, September 17, 2010

Will installing The Sims 2 Open for Business bring my piece of equipment to walk slower?

I already own all the requirements of the Sims 2 (my graphics card is hideous though). Will installing Open for Business cause my gadget to use more RAM, GHz, or what.



My computer has



126 available GB or Hardrive Memory

2.4 GHz

.98 GB of RAM

Intel Extreme Graphics 82865G



Will installing this expansion pack incentive more usage of what?

Will installing The Sims 2 Open for Business bring my piece of equipment to walk slower?

Nope, you will be fine it will not make your laptop slow. but your pc will use more run into when your playing the sims but once your done it will free up again. so nothing to verbs about.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment