Friday, September 17, 2010

Windows Movies Maker HELP!! ASAP!?

I'm trying to be paid a farewell video, when I try to put music on it say



C:\Documents and Settings\Family\Shared\Akon ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You(Clean).mp3 could not be imported. The elected file is not valid or is corrupted.



But the video work immaculately.

I tried to download the WMM again but it still didn't work.



I need an answer really soon, please minister to me out.

Windows Movies Maker HELP!! ASAP!?

If you've downloaded a WMM file that's why it can't introduction it, it's a protected file format, you want to find an unprotected version.
It's the song that's the problem. Delete it, acquire hold of it again, try putting it into the video and see what happens.
I don't know how to brand name it work but search for the song on http://www.dogpile.com and download a mp3 book. Only other option is to shift out and buy the CD


No comments:

Post a Comment