Friday, September 17, 2010

Would Anyone Like to Buy My Computer ?

I Had Offer 400 $ No one Accepted So I Have reduced It Drastically Now atleast Offer

Intel P III 800 MGhz

Zebronics Chipset Mother Board

Sound Card

256 MB RAM SD RAM

( C - Gate ) 80 GB Hard Disk

compact disc Writer

USB

Ethernetport

17 Monitor

Maple Keyboard

Logitech Optical Mouse

Intex MicroPhone

APC UPS

Yamaha Sound Card

Beetle Modem

FloppyDisk

Its 1 year 5 months Old

A minimum Price Of Rs 4000 Or A USD 95 $ to 105 $

Would Anyone Like to Buy My Computer ?

please go to ebay.com and enter the information in the region of the sell of your computer.
i will pass you 20 bucks not great pc though saw 1 on ebay for 5
I would enjoy to charge you a $50.00 hazardous waste disposal duty, that is an ancient system that most relations here donate to charity to avoid paying a hazardous disposal fee.. I provide Ibm net vista p 4s for smaller number than that, sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment