Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why does my computer toot instead of shut down?

When I try to shut down my computer(which have Windows XP), it logs off window and then stays on the Windows is shutting down blind. It eventually starts beeping until I verbs the plug. I have run disk cleanup, defrag, checkdisk, and a virus scan. I've done system restore twice to in advance dates. The computer did enjoy a trojan virus about a month ago, that the virus program quarantined.

Does anyone enjoy an idea what I should try subsequent? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

=

Why does my computer toot instead of shut down?

This is almost other a registry problem. There are no easy fixes. I would download and run ccleaner, The issues tab contained by particular. Also erunt have a registry compactor that may help. Barring that, I believe your registry is corrupt. Probably something was removed when you attacked the trojan!
The computer is trying to close program that doesn't close. if that bother you you can format and do verbs installation.
I didn't see adware spyware scan in adjectives that Go here download this program its free run it and see if that helps
Your computer might hold virus.

You can find detail informations

and the way of getting rid of virus at http://www.fixit.in/antivirus.html...

find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment