Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why does key stop working on my workstation upright?

Over end few days, keys from upright stop working. Starting with u, next seven, then eight, after m etc. Is this a virus as no detector picks anything up?

Why does key stop working on my workstation upright?

Try turning it upside down and shaking it. Maybe some crud has get in at hand.
batteries ??
Yes, cordless upright batteries? That's habitually what happens.
Have you tried shifting your batteries or perchance your key board requirements a clean.Hope you do not pilfer that the wrong way.Crease etc can receive in between & manufacture them stick.
If it is a wireless keyboard, your battery may be running low and need replacing.



The certainty it is only abiding keys surrounded by a particular nouns not working tend to suggest it might be that the keyboard itself is on its channel out and needs replacing, wireless or not.
How long enjoy you had the upright? Its possible that the keyboard is simply worn out and will enjoy to be replaced. Or maybe it merely needs a really appropriate cleaning?
The keyboard may simply be at the extension of its life - trying unplugging it afterwards connecting it again to see what happens.
My n some times doesnt work because i be eating a tuna sandwitch amd a bit ov crust get stuck in my keybord. this may not be ur problem but thats what happen 2 me trapped food hehe.
This happened to me a few months ago, and I done up having to buy a alien keyboard even though I tried adjectives the other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment