Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why won't Sims 2 won't read on my Dimension B110?

Hey guys, I've have my Dell Dimension B110 for less after a year if I'm correct. I bought Sims 2 recently, and tried running it on my computer and it wouldn't read, I've tried it on my USB disc Drive but it runs very, extremely slow. Is their a fix that doesn't involve taking the computer to a repair guy?

Why won't Sims 2 won't read on my Dimension B110?

Well you might be under warrenty still beside dell have them abet you troubleshoot. There is a buffer setting associated with the Drive sometimes this would effect the playing of some cd's



Hope this help



Good luck and God Bless
the only if is what you dont want to do
it does not business sims 2 will not run on the b110 its the low end of the dell desktops w/o staunch graphics.


No comments:

Post a Comment