Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why sould I stamp or not stamp sour the cpu when I build my grease cooled computer?

I own seen alot of grease cooled computers out there and I want to build my own. Some society say to stamp around it with silicone.

Some don't even bring up the subject and purely dip their computer right in. Has anyone have any experience with this?

Why sould I stamp or not stamp sour the cpu when I build my grease cooled computer?

NICE PROJECT,CONGRATULATIONS!

Sealing it near silicone clears away some unexpected bluescreens. The pins around the CPU when covered contained by oil result in some sort of electrical discharges.

One additional suggestion is for you to use motor grease,not cooking oil (semi-synthetic)...from my experience,after 2-3 months,a computer cooled next to normal natural oil starts to smell approaching french fries...the semisynthetic or full synthetic oil is much better ...try 5W40,10W40...doesn't really event that much and full synthentic doesn't start to smell..
There's an article on toms hardware at http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/01/09/s...

game rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment