Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why peak pallid? knock against dramatization?

I upgrade my Dell Dimension 3000 and added another 1024 mb of RAM. But when I departed the other 256 mb ram chip within, my video turns yellow and when I purloin it out it goes b ack to white, common color. Any idea what is going on? Do you conjecture I get better permance beside the extra 256 in or out? I timed how vigorous I open an adobe directory and both configurations seems to uncap just as hurried. Should I leave within just the one chip for 1024 or fix the sickly and add the other 256 for speed?

Why peak pallid? knock against dramatization?

Well, as long as you hold the 1024 in the first slot and hold the 256 chasing it, i guess you'd be fine. If you have a third slot put the 256 within. Also see if you're able to verbs the DIMM slots, and the contacts on the modules. It might fix it.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment