Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why when i turn on my computer but nil appears on my monitor?

and my monitor is turned on.. i'm sure its not the video card grounds i tested it on my friend's computer...

Why when i turn on my computer but nil appears on my monitor?

Well, if it's not your video card it is either (1) your monitor's cable is broken or not properly connected, (2) your monitor's CRT or LCD is broken or (3) your motherboard. The cable demonstrably is the cheapest thing to replace.
I regard everything in the system get erased
When you tested it worked? Or it didn't work?



Assuming it didn't work, the cable can be bad, in attendance could be a bent pin in the connector or the monitor could hold gone bad.
Well what would i do...KICK IT lol jk..Don't do that a short time ago maybe reboot or possibly it's over heated and let it rest...and if that does not work ring up ur ompany and ask them what should I do. And make sure evry entry is hoocked up!!
does anything run on the computer? try testing the monitor on your friends computer?
try another monitor. if it works later your monitor is bad. try monitor and video card on friends computer. see if they work together on his. if they work together on his, video card may not be compatible beside your mother board. hope this helps some.


No comments:

Post a Comment