Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is it that?

The word control isn't truly spelled out on the keyboard? it say ctrl. The key is big ample to fit the entire word. If space was the issue, afterwards why spell out backspace? Why abbreviate control? It is the control key, right? Can you report to I have WAY too much time on my hand right now? (But do answer my cross-question please!)

Why is it that?

Space and standards compliance is the issue. Many keyboards do not have a immense enough ctrl switch to spell the whole word out and thus none spell it out surrounded by order to carry on standards and avoid confusion. The reason the backspace push button is spelled out is that the backspace key wants to be large for it to be glibly accessible.
I would have to right to be heard that in the distinguished scheme of things, whether or not they spell out control on the Ctrl knob is inconsequencial, and, not only that, close to, who cares ?
When the computer ask us to press anykey do we look for the anykey button? I read aloud they should include the anykey button too.
There are so many different keyboards( I don't own 'backspace' spelled on mine). But I agree with you, logic contained by the computer world is somewhat binary. For illiterates like me nought configures.


No comments:

Post a Comment