Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why does my eyeshade flickes, and my mouse pointer moves surrounded by a wierd instrument?

My friend just now installed windows xp on my laptop. After he did that, i notice that my screen flickers insubstantially the whole time its on. Also, the mouse pointer moves, and kinda lags while it does. Its simply wierd.



I have 512 run into, and i had window 2000 b4 he put xp.

Does this mean that the xp is ungenuine, or is it because of something else? Is at hand anyway to fix it?

Why does my eyeshade flickes, and my mouse pointer moves surrounded by a wierd instrument?

probably your graphics card is dying, or it may be the mother board becoming a grand mother board.
Check to see if your computer meet the requirements.
I think your puter is probably a bit slow for running XP.



You will soon know if your XP is not a legitimate copy - as soon as it needs to do an automatic update!

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment