Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why does my notebook prompt me to install the driver for a multimedia contoller?

I use an Altec Lansing Series 100 speakers and I've used it on duplicate pc for years in a minute. I recently reformatted that notebook and when I turned on the pc it prompted me to install the multimedia controller driver. (Note: I just now had my video card replaced). Now, I assumed that the speaker problem and the multimedia control driver are somehow connected. The article is my speakers did not come with a driver or any genus of CD-ROM. I still have the box and booklet but the pack definitely did not include a driver. When I first used those speakers a few years ago, I remember that I didn't use a driver for it to work (if my memory is correct), and it worked powerfully until now. So why is my workstation prompting for a multimedia controller now?

Why does my notebook prompt me to install the driver for a multimedia contoller?

you enjoy to install sound drivers for any your sound card or an onboard nouns chip. It has nought to do with any the video card or your speakers.
This is a sound card problem.Go to control panel consequently system,sound device,dig out for the device then update your nouns drivers.If this doesn;t work you should by a new nouns card


No comments:

Post a Comment