Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why does my mouse freeze after I come out of sleep mode?

When I put my computer into sleep mode everything is functioning properly and adjectives the programs are closed. When it comes out of sleep mode the cursor is frozen and my mouse won't work. The keyboard works basically fine, but the mouse is completely frozen. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back surrounded by, but to no avail. The only article that gets it working again is completely restarting the computer, which if I required to do that I wouldn't have used the sleep mode to initiate with!



Why is it doing this? How can I fix this problem? Thanks.

Why does my mouse freeze after I come out of sleep mode?

If you are running the XP os, within were issues near some systems recovering from sleep mode. Frozen mice, dead keyboards and other problems be reported. I don't know if these issues were resolved beside Vista. As noted above, you may want to try going to the mouse manufacturer's website and see if there is an updated driver for your os. Also try a different mouse and driver. Not adjectives mice are created equally.
Get another mouse.
Good question. It happen to me on my laptop sometimes, and the pointing device is builtin, not even an external mouse. Gotta be a problem with interaction between the mouse driver and the Suspend function. For me, it's dying out, but has happen several times.



Try installing the latest mouse device driver if you can find a following one.

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment