Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is my cam in a minute not sanction by my PC when three weeks ago I be merely using my cam?


Why is my cam in a minute not sanction by my PC when three weeks ago I be merely using my cam?

Look below your device manager. It may be nearby. or may show up as an unknown USB Device, either approach delete/remove it from the device manager and it should retry to recog it.



Also is your cam on when you attach to PC?



You also may try plugging it contained by to a different USB port ( am assuming it is USB.) and if you have added any other USB devices since, try disconnecting them too formerly plugging in your cam



Good luck
Remove it from device representative and pull spinal column the usb cable and install the cd which is given by the Cam and then switch it. Always firstly install programs next switch the cable in the usb devices

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment