Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is my computer doing this?

I bought the sims 2 for laptop and I have installed it on my laptop. its installed correctly and everything and own enough space on my strong drive, but it keep frezzing and next it disappears and the desktop comes up with the duty bar expanded loads and blurry on the blind. I cant restart comp coz its frozen so i have to nick the battery out and put it backbone in. Is it the activity? Its brand new. Would it be the laptop? I want to play it on laptop, but why does it maintain doing it? And how do I stop it? thanks

Why is my computer doing this?

your laptop might be too matured to run sims 2 properly. Even though you have the concrete drive space you might not have adequate processor power to run it and it is causing your system to lock up. Pcs are tempremental at the best of times. It could be a graphics card issue too. Hard to report but I can only suggest at those.
Are you sure the laptop meet the minimum requirements of the Sims 2? and are you using an expansion pack or is it the original winter sport? If it's an expansion pack, you need The Sims 2 to run the expansion
Check Your laptop is compatible beside the sims 2 if not you obviosly cant play it
Sounds similar to a lack of graphics support, to be exact often the suitcase on laptops. The graphics cards on laptops are often low call a halt processors which share the system memory - they have little 3D support.



Rather than bring the battery out, you can press and hold the power button for more or less 5 seconds - this will switch the laptop bad when it has crashed.
it nouns as if the problem is the laptop, as there are not correct at supporting games
is it not the right prossere try reloading it


No comments:

Post a Comment