Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is my grand piano cause my PC to freeze?

It's lone working when I unplug the keyboard. How can i fix prob if keyboard's not plugged contained by?

Why is my grand piano cause my PC to freeze?

Replace the keyboard. Keyboard drivers surrounded by Windows don't just receive corrupted, the operating system would fix the problem before it get to you if that were the armour. It sounds like the upright is bad, so only get a clean one. I've been using a $6 one on my $3k+ gaming system, so going cheap doesn't connote you'll get some crappy grand piano.
Maybe it's in the wrong plug?

Maybe you stipulation a new baby grand?

Just some ideas. . .
Keyboard driver might be corupt own you tryed to replace it?
The keyboard may enjoy some internal problems when you boot up your computer. My friend had one and the same problem with his Moms computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment