Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is my harddrive seperated into 2 section?

I simply have 1 harddrive, and it is divided into C: and D: drives. why is that, and how do I put most of my files into the D: drive, because it have way more space contained by it.

* I have window XP

* the (C:) drive is 10.0 GB

* the (D:) drive is 27.2 GB

Why is my harddrive seperated into 2 section?

Just copy your files to the D drive.



Your hard drive be partitioned to give you two drives. One separator being 10GB the other anyone 27.2GB.



If you want to merge the partitions you can use a partitioning tool resembling Partition Magic.
cause it have 2 partition .is it is a heading brand computer like a dell or other they set in attendance hard drive into 2 fence
You can drag and drop files to the D drive. If you ever have to reinstall your operating system on the C screen of the hard drive, you won't necessarily lose your information stored on the D partition of your frozen disk drive.
because when they seperate your hard drive into 2. if near is something wrong with drive C, u don`t enjoy to reformat your D drive.



it`s safer!


No comments:

Post a Comment