Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why have my nouns card stopped working after I reset my BIOS?

Sound Card = M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96



I hold reset my BIOS. Now my sound card isn't mortal recognised. When I double click the sound card control panel it say there is no delta hardware moving in the system. I own looked in Device Manager and I can't see it at hand. Any help would be appreciated.

Why have my nouns card stopped working after I reset my BIOS?

Is it possible that the nouns card is not compatible with your system? Have you tried to filch out the sound card and later re-install it Have you tried changing the BIOS rear legs to the original setting? Have you scan for any viruses?
I'm not sure but perchance you've re-enabled onboard sound. Make sure it's switched past its sell-by date in BIOS.


No comments:

Post a Comment