Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why is my computer keep hold of have this message over and over?

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameteres 75b6b9c 75b6b9c 75b6b9c



I already scan with my anti virus and used spybot and ad-aware



Someone please back me out

Why is my computer keep hold of have this message over and over?

You have a piece of software to be precise fragmented. Run disk Defragmentation, and then restart the computer.
Without unfolding us what program it occurs next to, or what operating system you are using, it's very difficult to make a contribution any kind of eloquent answer. It looks like a program bug or an incompatibility problem.
you should restore your OS, and if that don't fix the problem, format your your workstation
seems approaching its some software error

wat does it say surrounded by the header of the error?

furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment